A football trip to beautiful Indonesia. Away Days Football Travel is the first to make this possible. Besides the amazing beaches, temples, vulcanoes and rain forrests you will discover the fantastic football culture. The Indonesian people live for football which presents itself on the stands in great football passion. You will experience the authentic Indonesian culture both inside as well as outside the stadiums, right there between the locals. Join us and explore Java and Bali, the ideal combination of an active holiday and relaxation. This is the Emerald of Football, our football trip to Indonesia.
- You can expect four matches, including top matches. The actual fixtures for this trip will be announced as soon as the fixture schedule and travel period are determined.
Java and Bali
We start our journey at Java, in the Capital Jakarta. This Island is full of highlights, including the largest representation of Indonesian football culture. The exact program during our stay on Java will be set as soon as we know the fixture schedule for that period. We will present you a mix op top matches and the passion of the most fanatic ultras groups on the Island. Of course, we will visit several hotspots as well, like the tempels of Borobudur and Prambana.
For the second part of the trip we visit the ultimate holiday Island of Indonesië, probably the world: Bali. This is the ultimate destination to relax and recharge yourself. Visit the great waterfalls, valleys with the rice fields, several tempels or go sailing between the dolphins. Those who seek the adventure hire a scooter to discover every corner of Bali. You can also find yourself at the beach chilling with the best food and drinks. Of course visiting Bali United is part of the trip to catch some more local football culture.
Football trip Indonesia – ultimate holiday feeling
This is the ultimate, unique holiday for the football enthusiasts who are looking for an opportunity to push the boundaries. An amazing destination for an experience you will remember for a lifetime. Our local host are the founders of Awaydays.Asia, passionate football enthusiasts with love for Indonesian football. They live in the country for years already and will show you the secrets of both Islands.
Because the versatility of Indonesia we won’t withhold the beauty of the country. Reason for us to include several activities. As soon as the travel period and fixture schedule are presented, these activities will be planned as well. We will also give you tips of things to do or places to visit. But it is all up to you, as you will have plenty of time to discover Indonesia by yourself. Take a dive at one of the waterfalls, get to know the Macaques or the dolphins at open sea. Of course we will give you the opportunity to do some proper groundhopping, visit the most beautiful grounds of Indonesia.
Your travel details
An unique football trip for the absolute football enthusiast who is open to push the boundaries. A holiday with sun, sea, beach and a lovely relaxing atmosphere in a country that breathes football. You will experience a great amount of football culture as well as the beauty of Indonesia.
This 17-day trip includes:
- The one and only organized football trip to Indonesia in Europe and beyond
- Visit four football matches, including top matches (visiting extra matches is possible, depending on the fixture schedule)
- Several activities to discover Indonesia, which will be specified as soon as the travel data are known
- 8 nights (4-star hotel) at Java divided over several locations on the Island (e.g. Jakarta, Yogjakarta, Surabaya, Bandung) which will be determined as soon as the fixture schedule is presented
- 8 nights (4-star hotel with pool) at Bali at the beach
- Inland flights, at Java and from Java to Bali zijn are included
- All airport transfers and local transportation (matches/activities) are included
- Guidance of one our specialists as well as our local hosts from Awaydays.asia
- First diner in Jakarta is included, taste the authentic Indonesias food
- Note: the deposit for this trip is € 300,-, in case of a one person booking a surcharge of € 375,- applies
- Optional: the trip can be extended by booking extra nights. Ask us for the possibilities
In Indonesia the people live for football which is presented on the stands. The pride and love for their club is shown in their own unique, passionate style. Join this amazing football culture and be part of the experience!
Indonesia, the Emerald of the Equator. The country is rich of highlights and hotspots. From ancient temples, impressive volcanos to beautiful nature. But also the versatile culture expressed by the people in dance, music as well as in (street) food!
Bali is known as one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the world. It has amazing beaches to relax at even after sunset. Enjoy watching the sun go down with amazing food and drinks and experience the ultimate holiday feeling!
Discovering the inlands of Indonesia must be done when visiting the country. The amazing landscape varies from valleys with rice fields, vulcanoes and rain forrests. Enjoy the panoramic views over the country side.